Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blegh

Its snowing outside. Again. I'm not really sure how a warm weather girl like me got stuck living in the North with all its snow and freezing temps and rock salt and ice and grumpy people and MISERABLY COLD DEPRESSING WEATHER but here I am.....

Last week was a big pump fake with 55 degree temps and I was all "I did it! I made it through another winter in New York City! Spring is right around the corner, yahoo! YOU DIDN'T GET THE BEST OF ME MOTHER NATURE, YOU SAUCY MINX" Little did I know that this was just a cruel weather joke. Al Roker clearly has it in for me. Yesterday I ran around Central Park in what felt like sub zero weather, wondering if it was bad that I couldn't feel my ears and hands, let alone my thighs. Today I look out the window at these little flakes and want to scream.

Where is my sunshine? My sundresses and tanned shoulders and flip flops? My sitting outside on the sidewalks having a delicious meal and a frosty cold beer in 90 degree weather? Must...keep...holding...on......

3 comments:

  1. Are you training for something (running), or do you just love running in the freezing cold??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training - otherwise I would just watch people run from my apartment window. While wearing a snuggie.

    ReplyDelete