Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's Dance

No, Bowie wasn't in town......Instead, yesterday afternoon I headed over to see the New York City Ballet perform "A Midsummer Nights Dream" at the Lincoln Center. I got there a little early and just walked around the Lincoln Center which is currently being renovated and is going to be pretty spectacular by the time they are done. Then I headed in to my seat and enjoyed the show - minus the man sitting next to me explaining Shakespeare's story to his daughter but getting it almost 75% incorrect. No wonder this poor girl was so confused the whole time. It took all my willpower to not to lean over and correct him. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, although sadly it was their last performance of this ballet this season.


Waiting for performance to begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment