Yesterday Elizabeth and I went to a couple places to look for tables/chests for my entrance hall, lamps and any other pieces that struck our fancy. Saw this hall chest at
Greenfronts and fell in love with it! Marinating on it a while but might have to pull the trigger and get it - its the perfect size for the entrance hall (not too wide, not too long), has great storage for all those little
knickknacks and I loved that its dark hardwood with black accents.....looks traditional without being TOO traditional. Big purchase so I'm nervous but this might have to be mine soon.
We tried out a couple lamps on top of it, but haven't found the perfect one yet. Thinking with a great lamp, and some sort of round gold finished mirror hanging over it, it will be perfect!
All the stores had SO MUCH great stuff - if I was a millionare I could furnish my house in a heartbeat! Will keep you posted.....

No comments:
Post a Comment